Merry Christmas!!!! and welcome to my new life

Traducción al español

Well, this is a total shamelessly, almost two months without posting anything, two months! It's true that during this time I have not stopped, you know that people always say that you do not increase the second child in the family in one but in two? Well it is not so exaggerated but almost.

I remember my first maternity permit was a matter of getting up when I wanted, to go for a walk if I wanted, in total relax plan, now, it cannot be more different ...

I get up at 7:30 am to clean a bit my home, at 8.15 am I wake up SuperBoy, had breakfast and change clothes, if at 8.45 am MiniSuperBoy has not awaked, I go for him to change the diapers and breastfeed, meanwhile SuperBoy entertains himself playing, at 9.20 am we left home and pray to find somewhere to park near the school, at 9.45 am SuperBoy enters school and MiniSuperBoy and me sometimes go for a walk and others we go home to try to clean it and prepare the lunch until 12:30 pm because at 1 pm we should be in front of the school to pick up SuperBoy, we go back home and eat and at 2.40 pm once again time for school, just SuperBoy and me because MiniSuperBoy stays home with her dad, and I return to home until 4.30 pm when we have to go back to school again, bufff, what stress, all while MiniSuperNene starts to look me bad every time I put him and take him out of the car ...

Luckily at night he sleeps like an angel ... at night, because during the day he doesn't catch the sleep unless we are walking ...

Anyway, Merry Christmas, I hope you have a good holiday and more relaxed than mine ...

Comments