What should I do? Cut or not cut the hair... that is the question

Traducción al Español

It's been a long, very long time I have not cut my hair, I mean to cut it truly, from time to time I cut my hair tips at home but I don't make any change of look, in fact, I think since SuperNene birth (almost four years ago)  I haven't visit the hairdresser ...

So I have a very long hair, I have it cut in layers but the longest part touches my waist and now, in the middle of the heat wave we have in Europe,  I wonder if maybe it's time to change a little. This is now the aspect of my hair:



As you may see my hair is sleek and straight. What would you do you? On the one hand I think it's a pity, but on the other hand I also get tired of carrying it in a pony tail with this heat we have. The last time I cut it I chose a bob cut, this time I would like maybe something longer, I don't know, what do you think?

Heeeelppppp !!!!!

Comments