Shared rooms, yes or not?

Arrrgggghhhh! I don't know what to do, I don't know what to do... I can't decide... I don't know what to do with the future kids bedrooms!!!

Well, for those who don't know me a lot, you will see that I use to be a bit dramatic for aparently trivial things... with serious matters I'm better, I promise...

Let me explain, in the flat where we live right now each kid has his own bedroom (both with trundle beds), the first idea was to take all the furniture with us to the new house, so I didn't thought about it, but one of the persons who ask for the flat wanted it with furniture (finally that person will not buy my flat but I keep thinking about it anyway...)

As he wanted it with furniture, my hubbie and me thought that as the baby keeps sleeping in the crib, we could buy just a bedroom and both kids could sleep in the same bedroom for a while, so it would be a expense less...


It seems that my older kid heared part of the talk and said he wanted to sleep with his brother...

...And to make it better they're fan of Peppa Pig and her wonderful bunk bed...



So when I was just thinking in furnishing just a bedroom and let the other one as play room... finally, maybe, who knows... maybe we take both bedrooms with us...


And here I am thinking, if I take with me both bedrooms... will they sleep anyway in the same room in the trundle bed? or better each one in his own bedroom? or better we pray for someone who want to buy the flat with furniture and so I will buy a bunk bed?

I, just in case, am looking for some ideas in Pinterest...

 

This one will not fit, but it's really cool :)




And your kids? Do they share bedroom? 



Comments