How to unclog a sink in a green way

 First of all, I've to say, I'm so sorry for the abandon of this blog... omg, the last post I published here was in january 2018.

So, I want to re-take it, most of you probably know that this is a translation of my native-language blog (supermamiwannabe.blogspot.com) and for a while I've been just publishing there in Spanish, but now I want to bring both of them, as long as I can manage my time to get them updated.

Anyway, let's talk about the topic for today! How to unclog a sink in an ecological way.

So, we all know there're a lot of chemical products that clean the pipes and unclog the sink drain quite well, but it's also well known that they're quite contaminant, so I present you an ecological (and economical) way of doing this task.

You will only need two cups of baking soda and a cup of vinegar.

Do you want to know how to do it?

How to unclog a sink drain
 

How to unclog a sink in a green way?

We will start by heating a cup of water until it boils.

Then you will have to throw a cup of baking soda through the sink drain and add the boiling water.

This will make the dirty and grease accumulated in the pipe to peel off.

If the pipe it's very dirty, it probably will ooze out, so, don't worry and be patient and let it get down, leave it act for over 10 minutes.

Then throw the second baking soda cup and the vinegar cup, this will make a fizzy reaction, put the lid on the drain and leave it act for half an hour more.

After that time, boil 4 cups of water, take the lid off the drain and throw the water through the pipe to clean it all along. 

And that's all, now the sink drain and pipe are clean :)


Comments