It's beginning to look like Christmas...

OMG, I've been hearing the Michael Bublé Christmas CD the last week and now I'm ready for the best season of the year.

This year is gonna be really different from any past year, here in Spain, we don't even know how we could celebrate it, by now, where I live, we just may move inside the province, we cannot travel outside unless for working or going to a hospital, and probably for Christmas week the restrictions will limit family meetings too (and I must say, probably it's a really good idea...)

Anyway, this year it's obvious that we will spend a lot of time at home, so I've decided to update my last Christmas Planner to 2020, and here I wanna share it with you.

I made it last year to plan the meals, activities for the kids, movies we wanted to watch... you know all those things you think it would be great to do at Christmas time and when it gets to time, you may forget about them.

It's quite simple but if you want you may download it, it's just a pdf file downloadable from Google Drive, and I will not request any data from you.

I hope it helps you to plan your holidays :)

Here you have the Christmas Planner to download.

Christmas planner 2020

 


Comments