Christmas Planner

 

2022 Christmas Planner

 Ir a la versión en Español

Have you started your Christmas planning?

Maybe it's not your case, but I'm starting to get overwhelmed, after All Saints Day (November 1st) every single shop in Spain has started to bomb with Christmas adds, it seems that we are late for it, and we're just at beginning of november...

Anyway, as you may know (and in other case I'm telling you) I'm a bit Christmas freak, I absolutely love it and, even thought I'm resisting bravely to start watching Christmas movies, I want to start planning everything a bit.

Evenmore having in mind what is happening in the last two years with any kind of product, that may get out of stock if there's a transport strike...

Once said that, I'm gonna share here my Christmas planner, if it may work you, you may download it for free, it has a calendar (I must say that I'm Spaniard so the week starts on Monday), lists for shopping, movies, activities... you know, everything I think I may need.

You have in the English version a Menu for a non-specified day, in the Spanish one it's for the Wise Man Day celebration, but I know that only a few countries celebrate that day, so you have the space to plan any other meal you want to.

As said, feel free to download it I hope it works for you.

Merry planning and Merry Christmas ;)

Comments