Christmas Planner 2023-24

 Oh, yeah, we're again in that moment of the year... it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Puedes leer esta entrada en español aquí.

Planificador navidad 2023-2024

This year, calendar has run over me, I've just started decorating home last sunday but I haven't finished yet and next Sunday advent starts... and on Friday (Dec, 1st) Clyde comes home... so, as said, calendar is running over me XD

So, now is the time to share the traditional Christmas Planner, you know, it's justa a link to my Google Drive, you don't have to share any data with me, just if you're interested feel free to download it, if you miss anything you may tell me in the comments and I will have it in mind for next year or even I may add it to this one ;)

Download 2023-24 Christmas Planner

Happy pre-Christmas time =)


Comments