Marie Kondo's Life-Changing Magic of Tiding Up

Traducción al Español

Yeeeees, finally I couldn't resist more, I have been thinking about it for months, I had read so much in webs and blogs that I didn't decide, but now it's mine =)



The Life-Changing Magic of Tiding Up from Marie Kondo or KonMari Method, for those distracted, is a bestseller about home organization, is quite simple and I think that there is its charm and success.

Actually it doesn't explains anything new, we have (most of us) an important hoarding problem with clothes, books and random things that makes our homes look messy.


Something new is the way it's suggested, the first pages of the book remember me to books about Attraction Law and Emotional Coaching, but is a nice book to read and, well, maybe it will not makes your life perfect in a Magic way but for sure it will make you think about some things.

One of the most important things is the way of purge and organize, it isn't made room by room, but by cathegories first clothes, then books and finally other objects.

By now I have read half book and I haven't started to purge, but I think I will start soon, I will keep you on track =)


Have you tried it? What do you think about this method?

Comments