Routine, routine, routine

Traducción al español

If a few years ago someone told me about routines it seemed incredible to me that people could fall into that, to get up every day and do always the same, without surprises, adventures, nothing... I felt that routine was a way of tying absurdly and terribly boring, now, I can say that I don't think the same at all...



I'm afraid, my friends, that for a while (even before having the kids) I realize that time passes faster than I want to, I spend more time thinking about what I'll do than really doing it, and all of this is because of having a bad routine, or not to have it at all...


I'm gonna tell you a bit, I am a person who tends to get into many things at once, before the kids were born, I had to steal hours to design websites, translate or any other job I could do in my spare time, then came SuperBoy and that was relegated into the background, but then I discovered the world of Microstock photography (you know, you sell photographs at bargain price, but they may be sold so may times that some people earn enough money to live from it... it gives me to buy candies and a bit more XD) and when miniSuperBoy was born, that was a total chaos, and now I'm trying to create a routine that works for me...

In fact, I only can organize one hour and half before going to work in the morning and a couple of hours in the afternoon, the rest is difficult to include anything different of its actual use, but anyway, I'm stil working on it, by now, I've managed to introduce a while for Pilates after preparing lunch at 7am, what is hardest to me is the cleaning routine I should organize to do every day a bit, and so it could be better maintained and don't have to clean so exhaustively during the weekend....

And you? Do you have a routine for organization?

Comments