How to create an easy painting to decorate your home

 Today I'm gonna show you the result of two of my weekend-slow-mornings, a handmade painting.

how to create an easy art painting

You just need:

  • A cheap canvas
  • Acrilic paint
  • Plant leaves with marked veins

Start by painting the canvas in a dark color.

I paint it with a mixture of black, white and a cobalt blue to make a nice grey.

Wait until the canvas dries, and then select the leaves that have the most marked veins, I used rosebush leaves from my garden.

 


With the help of a brush paint the reverse of the leaves (the side with the marked veins) in white and stamp them over the canvas.


 Paint some of them in different way to create some depth.

When the leaves marks are dry you leave it as finished or give it a layer of color.

In my case, I gave it a layer of light green mixed with blue, and then I added some more leaves in a lighter color and finally I stamped some leaves directly in golden color.


Do you like the result?



Comments